By now you’ve probably heard a lot of great things about Marketing Automation – and for good reason.
By using Marketing Automation, you can observe the digital fingerprints of people interacting with your content to serve them better. You can deliver timely and relevant information to your leads, making lead nurturing more effective so you can spend less time pitching your product and focus on closing sales.
Sound good so far? Or are you wondering why there is so much hype over Marketing Automation?
Highlights of Marketing Automation
- Eliminating repetitive tasks for marketers
- Better targeting of customers and prospects
- Personalizing customer experience automatically
- Automatic list segmentation
- Easy lead management and lead nurturing
Still not entirely convinced?
Check out these recent Marketing Automation statistics that give you another look into how effective Marketing Automation can be for your business.
- Triggered emails average 70.5% higher open rates and 152% higher click-through rates than generic catch all marketing emails. (Pardot)
- 77% of CMOs at top performing companies indicate that their most compelling reason for implementing Marketing Automation is to increase revenue. (Gleanster)
- Email is 40 times more effective at acquiring new customers than Facebook or Twitter. (McKinsey)
- Companies who send automated emails are 133% more likely to send relevant messages that correspond with a customer’s purchase cycle. (Lenskold and Pedowitz Groups)
- 72% people prefer to receive promotional content through email, compared to 17% who prefer social media. (MarketingSherpa)
- Marketing Automation platform users have a 53% higher conversion rate from marketing response to marketing-qualified lead than non-users. (Aberdeen Group)
- B2C marketers who take advantage of automation including everything from cart abandonment programs to birthday emails, have seen conversion rates as high as 50%. (eMarketer)
- Our client, FINSYNC saw increased signups by 238% and decreased cost per acquisition by 58% after we helped them implement Marketing Automation. (Read the case study here). (Accel Web Marketing)
- 71% of B2B marketers rate “improving sales conversion” as the technique with the highest profit potential. (Pardot)
- 77% of Marketing Automation users saw their number of conversions increase. (VB Insight)
On Lead Nurturing
- Among B2B marketers, the #1 benefit of Marketing Automation is generating more and better leads. (Pardot)
- Companies that excel at lead nurturing generate 50% more sales ready leads at 33% lower cost. (Forrester Research)
- Companies that automate lead management see a 10% or greater increase in revenue in 6-9 months. (Gartner Research)
- Lead nurturing emails get 4-10 times the response rate compared to standalone email blasts. (SilverPop/DemandGen Report)
- 80% of B2B marketers rate “generating quality leads” as the technique with the highest profit potential. (Pardot)
- Nurtured leads produce, on average, a 20% increase in sales opportunities versus non-nurtured leads. (DemandGen Report)
- Nurtured leads make 47% larger purchases than those who were not nurtured. (HubSpot)
What Are You Waiting For?
Join the thousands of other businesses that are leveraging Marketing Automation to work smarter and grow business – making your marketing efforts work for you.
As a SharpSpring partner and experts in Conversion Path Optimization, we can help you reach your business goals by optimizing your marketing strategy.
Get in touch with us today to get started or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.